Clermont, Florida

This medicine SUCKS.My sister paid $13.00 for this and it didnt work at all.

And the medicine didnt even last. She had it for 2 1/2 weeks and she's still in the same situation.

If u take this then you shouldn't have to go to the doctor.it says " Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough Maximum Strength." It didn't do nothing.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mucinex and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mucinex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Mucinex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mucinex?

Comments

Edgepark Medical Supplies - Aggravation and frustration with incompetence Edgepark Medical Supplies "We ordered my daughters diabetic supplies for her insulin pump from edgepark. I have ordered supplies twice from them. Both times I got the run around and my daughter ran..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side.iHerb put the leaking, stinky box..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more